Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cricut Explore - Still waiting to see if it ever Ships…


For a while, I was not sure if I was going to order the new Cricut Explore or wait for a while before purchasing one.  I had just brought the Cricut Expression 2 in December.   I love it but it is pretty complicated to use.  As one crafter put it,  you need a PhD to understand how to do all this stuff on these machines.. LOL..  

The Explore looks much easier to use.  I loved the fact that it can cut so many different materials..  Wasn't a lot of info out there at the time.  ProvoCraft did not let any of the beta testers release their blogs or videos of the software or of the machine in action until after the Unveiling of Explore on HSN.  I just had the info from ProvoCraft's website to go by..  but I liked what I saw..













Anyway, I was on the fence with ordering one. I thought about it since the unveiling from PC back in January. I was going to wait and see before I ordered but then I decided that I would order right away.. 

So I watched HSN and checked their website all night on Feb 11th. As soon was it was available online that night (which was about 4 hours before launch) I placed my order. I was so happy that I got my order placed early and that I was sure I would receive mine in about a week or so. 

Woot! or so I thought. 

My order has said processing estimated delivery 3 to 7 business days since I ordered it back on Feb 11. My credit card payment was pending but it went away a few days ago.

Still no word on when I will get mine.  I ordered single ship on Feb 11 at 8:30 pm est so I figure I must have been one of the first people who ordered. They could not have been sold out yet since it did not even go on air until midnight. I got an email on Feb 13 saying that it was sold out and that if they got more back in one would be shipped to me and if not my order would be cancelled in 31 days.

Kind of disappointing.I don't understand why I am not getting mine when I ordered early and why some people who ordered after 12 am on Feb 12 are getting theirs. Well there is not much I can do but sit back and patiently wait. And patience is not my strong point..

I would cancel my order but I wanted to get all the Anna Griffin stuff and 3 month subscription in Design Space that came with it. And I was worried that it would sell out quickly in the stores. So I guess I am stuck in limbo for now.

Just really really disappointed in how HSN does things. It bugs me.. Mad Its like going to Dunkin Donuts, ordering the last jelly donut, while your order is being processed and you stand on the side waiting, they take other peoples order.. Then the guy fifth in line behind you, orders a jelly donut and they give him yours… That's what it feels like.. And talking to HSN is pointless.. Angry Each person you speak to tells you a different story. One said that the notices are automatically sent but not to worry that my order would be there soon… Another told me that maybe I would get one in March. Like I said frustrating.  I gave up calling or checking last week.   Has anyone else had this kind of problem with HSN?  Are they always like this?

I decided if it comes it comes.. And there is nothing I can do about it.. I just hope that when I do get mine, it was worth the wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

My Blog List