Monday, February 24, 2014

Still in processing hell..

Made the mistake of checking the HSN website this morning to see if there was anything going on with my order for the Explore.  Nope.. no change..  Still in what I call processing hell.. Been there for the past 13 days since I ordered it.   So then I log into Facebook and check out all the groups I'm in.  Seems lots of Explore's were shipped out today.  Kind of bummed me out a bit.  So I got off Facebook and decided to take my mind off of the Explore and I did some housework.  


At lunch time, I logged into Facebook and read some more posts..  Most people on the message boards were saying that theirs either shipped or was in packaging..  Quite a few like me we stuck in processing hell..  Those who are stuck in processing hell like me pre-ordered the darn thing.  It seems that those who pre-ordered are not getting theirs shipped out.  May not even get them at all…   


So I get off line…  I am a bit pissed off.  I decide to call HSN and see what the status is on my Explore.   I was polite.. not rude..  I gave the CS rep my order number then asked what the status of the order was.  She said it was processing.  I asked what exactly does that mean.  She said it means it is getting ready to be shipped.  Then I asked if there was an estimated shipping date.. She said she did not see one.  Then I told her that my order has been in processing since I ordered it.  She then said then it must be on back order.  It seems that you pre-ordered your Explore.  Ok.. so I say, I ordered on Feb 11 at about 8:30 pm est.  It went on air at midnite on Feb 12.   Are you telling me that when I ordered it was already sold out.   No answer..   I am trying to understand why my order is in limbo.    I ordered early… Before it sold out.  Before it even went on the air.  It was available for order on your website before time.  


Now mind you no matter how frustrated I felt, I was polite, did not raise my voice ( it's not the CS rep's fault) but that is when she got a bit snotty.   She then said. If they can get them in, I will eventually get one.. However, if it is not shipped out to you by March 12, then the order is automatically cancelled. 

So since I was started to get irritated and before I could become a major bitch,  I thanked her for letting me know that status and ended the call politely. 

I decided that it wasn't worth getting pissed off about because I have absolutely no control over it.   A year ago, I would have been cursing the poor lady out over the phone.   Am I pissed off.. No not really… Am I disappointed..  Hell yes. 

I would think that when you order from HSN or other sites like that, items are on a first come, first serve basis.   And if they took what they call pre-orders for an item, shouldn't those orders be shipped first.   I think what bugs me is they sold thousands of items that they did not have in stock.  And there is no order to how they are shipping them out.   Some people might get them, some might not.  Does not matter when you ordered.  You could have ordered at midnight or at 10 am on the 12th of Feb and get yours..  Or you might not..  Everyone you speak with at HSN has a different story.  Some reps say it should be delivered by  Feb 27th.  Others say March 3,  some March 14.. (hmm they auto cancel orders after 30 days so it hasn't shipped by the 13th your out of luck)


So now I guess I have to just sit and wait to see if I get one from HSN.  The Explore will hit the stores on March 15th so if I don't have one by then, I will go out and buy one.  The only crappy part is, I will miss out on all the extra stuff the one on HSN came with.   

It was my first order I have placed with HSN  and it might just be my last.   Not very good business to treat customers like that.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

My Blog List