Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Workshop - PML Christmas Card Kit

November’s Workshop will be held on Wednesday, November 19th at 7pm. This month we will be making 30 quick and simple Christmas cards using the Pear & Partridge Picture My Life Kit.




The project kit is $40 and includes all of the following: 


Additional products needed to complete this project:  

(I will have most of this on hand at my house) 

Ink Pads: CranberryNew England Ivy (these are optional)
Sponge Daubers
Corner Rounder
Adhesive of your choice
3-D Foam Tape

You will learn how to make 30 cards: (18) 5"x 7" cards (2 each of 9 designs) and (12) 4¼" x 5½" cards (3 each of 4 designs.)


Contact me for more information or to sign up for this month’s class. 
Please contact me no later than November 11th if you would like to join us for the class. 

All kits/classes need to be paid for in advance.
Thank you for understanding.


You do not have to be a member of the creative club to come to this workshop.

 ALL are welcome!


To order a kit(s), you may either send me a check or pay securely online with a credit card or your PayPal account. If you would like your kit(s) shipped, please choose the shipped option. $8 will be added for shipping. (Kits can only be shipped to U.S. addresses per CTMH policy. I apologize for the inconvenience.)


You can also request this workshop for any home gathering parties.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

My Blog List