Monday, November 3, 2014

Projects I have been working on

Here are some paintings that I have been working on this month..


This painting is my take on a Van Gogh painting called Cafe Terrace at Night. I did this painting in acrylics and Alcohol Inks.   Its not quite done yet.. But I hope to finish it before the end of this week.  11 x 14






This painting is still untitled.  Not sure what I want to call it yet.  It is done in acrylics and alcohol inks.  I also used sand, seashells, star fish and sand dollars to give it some texture.  This is a mixed media art piece which is completed.   8 x 10




This is painting that I finished last month.  No title yet.  It is done in acrylics.   16 x 20



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

My Blog List