Thursday, August 17, 2017


Lots of people have been asking me where I get my crafting supplies.

I get them from many many different vendors.. some wholesale, some not.

I have decided to post links to the vendors or the products I am using to the blog.  I will be doing product reviews here and on YouTube.  (Just got to squeeze that into my crazy hectic schedule..LOL)


Here is a link to the first product/vendor..

Check out the awesome Chameleon Pens.  I have the 22 pen set..  I love them.. They blend so awesome.  Keep a look out for a video review and some tutorials that should be online by mid September.   (I am videoing them in big blocks and having my assistant edit them)



Chameleon Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

My Blog List