Tuesday, August 1, 2017

I know it's been quite  a while since I had have time to blog.  I started a new job in May of 2016 as the Director of Youth Ministries at my church.  Even though my position is only part time, I do spend as many as 40 hours a week at the church.  There is much to do and not enough time or man power to get it all done.   I still have my full time legal services business, working at Michaels as well.  There were not enough hours in my day or week.   I ended up giving up my job at Michael's because I could not really not work weekends there since I work at the church on weekends.

I do miss my job and my discount at Michaels.

My legal business keeps me busy too.. (its part of those 60 to 80 hour work weeks..)

So I am always on the go..   I have had to be..

Since my husband has been doing contract work in IT and has been more out of work than in work in the past two years.


I have not had any time to spend doing what I love.. Crafting..


My husband went back into business for himself..  and we are starting to come out of a long long slump..

As much as I would like to stop working the hours I work, I need to keep them up a little while longer...


I will however be cutting back my hours in my legal business.   It will be more of a part time business..

What I plan on doing is making the time for me...  I need to be able to get back into the studio...  (my tiny one since I gave up the big one and teaching workshops due to our financial situation)

Maybe someday I will have a big studio again and be able to have craft workshops and crops..  Have to small craft store to go with it..   I can dream..

But in the meantime, I plan on having some fun again creating..   And maybe just maybe teaching a few workshops at the church.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

My Blog List